Re: [linux-audio-dev] Plugin APIs (again)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Plugin APIs (again)
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 21:43:19 EET

Good lord you guys were busy while I was asleep. I'm going to spend all day
just digesting the 70+ emails I have to read, and forget about replying to
them all.

How does this sound, since I seem to be the scribe: I'm just going to shut
up for a while and sort all the emails into questions, reasons and
decisions. When I am done, I'll repost a list of things that have been
decided, and things that are still open or need more discussion. I'd like
to have another draft API done by next Monday. That gives me one week and
one weekend to do it. I hope my boss doesn't mind me spending some time on
it :)

I have a long TODO and you keep dragging items up to the top of it. I have
asked a lot of these questions, but want to focus on resolving some before
asking more :)

brain spinning...

Tim