Re: [linux-audio-dev] XAP status

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] XAP status
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 10:32:10 EET

> What's going on with headers, docs, names and stuff?

I'm incorporating - I keep bringing up things that need to be decided. We
NEED to hammer out this Bays, Channels, etc crap. Once that is out, I will
have a new header, well commented out for review hopefully this weekend.
Work has suddenly picked up some, so it's been hectic this week.

And dammit, I was just thinking I need to put a site up for this..

Tim