[linux-audio-dev] nice plugin review

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] nice plugin review
From: Paul Davis (paul_AT_linuxaudiosystems.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 21:28:28 EET

from electronic musician (dec/2002):

"Polish developer Professional Sound Projects (PSP) has introduced a
 plug-in emulation of Lexicon's PCM 42 hardware, and it bears
 investigation. But first, I must make a disclosure. I designed the
 Lexicon PCM 42, so this won't be your usual review. I can't claim
 total objectivity, but I hope that I can offer some insight.
 ..."

(actually, its a very, very normal EM-style review. too bad, after
such a great start).

--p