[linux-audio-dev] Software Setup

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Software Setup
From: Alexander Ehlert (alexander.ehlert_AT_uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 14:54:34 EET

Hi all,

I'm just curious about the software setup people use here to
play around to make music. Furthermore I'd be interested what
software setup people use to use jack. I was recently wanted
to try out jack so I just installed the debian packages of jack
and the alsaplayer with jack out, but wasn't really successfull.
So before I start building lots of apps, I just wanted to know what
is worth being tried out.

Cheers, Alex