Re: [linux-audio-dev] (fwd) Unified Audio Plugin Architecture (Meeting)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] (fwd) Unified Audio Plugin Architecture (Meeting)
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 23:54:36 EET

> If anyone can get to this, it would be a great idea. I might even
> consider using a frequent flyer ticket for this. not sure yet.

Hrrm, Anaheim is a 6 hour drive for me (Finally! Not being in Europe pays
off!!)

> Subject: FW: [mma-members] Announcement: Item #183 Unified Audio Plug-In Architecture

Shall we propose XAP? :)

> The meeting will be held on Sunday, January 19 from 4:30 PM - 5:45 PM at the
> Anaheim Marriott. I'm not sure what the actual conference room will be; so
> far it's only been designated as "MMA Meeting Room A".

FUCK! I'm moving that weekend and I can't change it. Any other California
folks?

Should be interesting - perhaps XAP is in vain? If a truly universal API
appears, and it is not insane, we'd be wise to use it, no?

Tim