Re: [linux-audio-dev] Interface with real modules

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Interface with real modules
From: Thomas Webb (magusofthedark_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 23:42:55 EET

> Er, actually several of the compaines make hardware
> that is interoperable,
> including Doepfer. You can plug AS modules into a
> Doepfer frame for
> example.

Has anyone tried making a synth app that works w/ real
modular synths? I'm too poor to afford these things
(kinda what got me into audio development), but I do
have a paia fatman I've been playing w/.. I've managed
to use the voltage outs from it to control my synth,
but I know the FatMan isn't the standard volrage
levels you see in the likes of Doepfer, AS,
synthesizers.com, etc.