[linux-audio-dev] [OT] LJ Karlsruhe report update

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] LJ Karlsruhe report update
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 18:38:41 EEST

Greetings:

  At this time the /. effect is in full swing. The main page now reports
more than 10,000 reads, far more than any other article currently
listed. I feel that this is because it's really the time to notice Linux
audio. Linux audio development has 'way outstripped my expectations,
thanks to the enormous efforts from this really rather amazing
community, and as they say, "People are beginning to notice!". I know
there's so much work yet to be done, but it's a good time to acknowledge
the advances that have been made since 1999.

  Also, I just received the May 2003 hard-copy issue of LJ with my
Softsynth Roundup in it. Once again the editors at LJ have done an
excellent job with the layout and presentation. For those of you who
will read the article please feel free to contact me with your comments
and/or complaints.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: Harold Budd & Brian Eno, "An Echo Of Night"