[linux-audio-dev] session management and LADCCA ?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] session management and LADCCA ?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 18:47:49 EEST

Greetings:

  While helping out a client with his PlanetCCRMA installation I've
realized the intense need for session management software. I'll start
working with LADCCA, but I wondered if anyone else has been using it and
if they have any particularly useful experience to share yet. I realize
LADCCA is in its early stages of development, but this kind of software
could really reduce the amount of time we spend setting things up. Yes,
I know I can use scripts to help automate setup, but it would be great
to have a single piece of software to do that for me.

  Just musing out loud here... ;)

Best regards,

== dp