[linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.0

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] swh-plugins 0.4.0
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 16:09:32 EDT

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 05:09:18 +0100, Steve Harris wrote:
> I've attached a list of the plugins against what state I think there in,
> for the people who want to help by testing, it should save you some
> time by weeding out the very simple and definatly broken ones. Please test
> against this version, not previous ones.

Except I forgot... duh! Here it is:

key X known to be broken (dont bother testing)
    ? unknown (these are the ones that need testing most)
    / probably needs work (just doubtful)
    O was broken, but hopefully fixed in this release
    - probably works (I think it does, you may not ;)
    = does all it ever will (dont bother testing)
    X known to be broken

? alias
? amPitchshift
= amp