Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Instruments

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Instruments
From: Nick (nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 09:24:22 EEST

Not to be a dumb-a-doo, but I am very interested in implementing LADSPA
plugins into my little proggie. Do you know where I can find out how to get a
LADSPA plugins to work in my proggie (like code snippets)? I downloaded LADSPA
for my platform but I don't know where to find code snips to help me understand how
use it.

Thx