Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Audio* Project Needs a Developer or Two

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Audio* Project Needs a Developer or Two
From: Nick (nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 14:41:58 EEST

Thank you Erik, I do not know what IANAL means but I'm cool with it.

I made it GPL, but some part is Port Audio license (the port audio driver).
I am not really sure if I can make it two license. If you do not use
Port Audio, than it is GPL. But if you use Port Audio, than it is GPL but the
Port Audio code is Port Audio License.

I really don't understand licenses much. I just want to make this for fun
and make people smile with a fun toy to play with.

Thanks very much.