Re: [linux-audio-dev] a little C++ guidance needed

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] a little C++ guidance needed
From: Immanuel Litzroth (immanuell_AT_enfocus.be)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:41:06 EEST

As best as I can guess (I do have some experience with C++) it has
problems with finding the definition of the class SoundDriver.
That explains why it gets a "parse error before {"
(this is also the
error I get when I compile
class A : public B
{
public:
    virtual ~A;
};

Immanuel

--
It is a profoundly erroneous truism, repeated by all copy-books and
by eminent people when they are making speeches, that we should cultivate
the habit of thinking about what we are doing.  The precise opposite is the
case.  Civilization advances by extending the numbers of important operations
which we can perform without thinking about them.  Operations of thought are
like cavalry charges in battle -- they are strictly limited in number, they
require fresh horses, and must only be made at decisive moments.
 A.N. Whitehead
--
Immanuel Litzroth
Software Development Engineer