Re: [linux-audio-dev] A C++ question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] A C++ question
From: Nick Tsocanos (nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 20:41:10 EEST

> You always need a virtual destructor in the class if you do inhertance.
> Otherwise upon destruction of the derived class, the baseclass destructor
> will not be called.

Oops, yep, I forgot that, those were just quickies to demonstrate what I
was meaning.

GCC will warn you that the class doesn't have a virtual destructor.

Hrmm, it seems these problems are not C++ problems but something to do
with KDevelop studio. Today, it just went berzerk, and kept saying ld
could not load anymore files. I closed the program, opened it again, and
it ran and compiled fine.

I think KDevelop studio has a few bugs in it still.

Anyways thanks for the help but I think I discovred it's not a C++
problem but something to do with my IDE.