Re: [linux-audio-dev] Found out what was wrong with my LADSPA manager programmer

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Found out what was wrong with my LADSPA manager programmer
From: Nick Tsocanos (nicktsocanos_AT_charter.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 20:56:34 EEST

> Thats completely valid. I have created some really interesting samples as
> the output of buggy DSP algorithms or faulty file format decoders. I
> encourage you to keep stuff like this :-).

You make me feel better.

It's all part of a learning experience. I only taught myself DSP
programming in the past 6 months.

Are you saying I am possessed :) Yeah, I admit, I am nuts. Not psycho
nuts, just wacky nuts. I don't get out of the house much, I can't, and I
really hate that. I hope I'll be working by next year, so at least I can
get out and do something... long story... I'm stuck here until I
recover.. got messed up last year in an accident... I am recovering much
faster than they thought I would.