[linux-audio-dev] Re: final scratch + native instruments

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: final scratch + native instruments
From: Martin Buechler (martin.buechler_AT_vrweb.de)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 19:27:50 EEST

> http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2003/Final-Scratch-11-Traktor.html
>
> i poked around the website(s) but couldn't figure out if this means
> that TraktorFS runs on linux. someone with more time might be inclined
> to find out ...

Hi,

All you might want to know about Traktor FS, may be found at
http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?id=traktorfs_us
Where they clearly state:
Final Scratch on Linux and Mac OS X: Powered by TRAKTOR FS
BTW, I live next door to Native Instruments' office, and I heard and
saw that Traktor DJ stuff working on their release party in our
favourite low-tech cocktail bar, quite impressive, but those people
(~30) of NI actually forgot to pay their bill for about 4 weeks ;)
Alas, don't know what OS it was, but if something remains unclear, I
might jump in my pants and go ask them.

Martin