[linux-audio-dev] Presentation & New project.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Presentation & New project.
From: ListBox (listbox_AT_gmx.de)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 20:18:31 EEST

Hi to everybody...
I'd like to introduce myself to you and to present you my new project.
I'm a 26 year old programmer living on the Canary Islands. Unfortunately I'm
new to Linux and I've been specializing on Pascar rather than on C. I'm a
hobby musician and that's where my idea started. I seek people like me who'd
like to help me to assemble a really good studio system with existing aAPIs
and peaces of code. Today I uploaded my initial page which explains the
project. Please have a look at
http://laudio.freehomepage.com/index.html (my page) where I describe the
project in detail. Comments are welcome.

Thank you & greetz
Merlin