[linux-audio-dev] Horgand v0.90

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Horgand v0.90
From: holborn (holborn_AT_telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 23:54:00 EEST

Hi!

First Release.

This program is released GNU/GPL version 2.

Horgand is a organ, is my first attempt to do something with sound, generates
sound like a FM synthesizer in real time. And i try to add some DSP effects,
rotary, chorus, tremolo, delay ...

Is Jack capable and recognizes MIDI Program Change (1-32), Volume,
Modulation...

Horgand is tested on a PIII 966 (Debian Sid ) and PII 300 (Gentoo).

REQUERIMENTS:

* FAST COMPUTER
* LINUX
* ALSA
* JACK
* FLTK 1.1

I'm musicien, not programer i do this only for fun.

Take a look in http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/soudfontcombi/

Comments and patches will be apeciatted

Josep