Re: [linux-audio-dev] Hartman Neuron

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Hartman Neuron
From: Jay Vaughan (seclorum_AT_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 14:42:17 EEST

>keep in mind yamaha's announcement that they would be using linux in
>most of their keyboards starting within a year or so.

I heard about this announcement as a rumoure but haven't seen
anything 'official' on it. However if the mighty Paul Davis has
heard it too, then there must be some weight in it.

Do you have any details about it handy Paul? It might be good for me
to show such stuff to the decision-makers here at Access ...

--

;

Jay Vaughan r&d>>music:technology:synthesizers - www.access-music.de/