[linux-audio-dev] first ardour tarball now available

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] first ardour tarball now available
From: Paul Davis (paul_AT_linuxaudiosystems.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 19:03:31 EEST

For all those of you for whom CVS was just too much to bear, Ardour is
now available on ardour.sf.net as a source tarball, version
0.9beta1. You will still need to have several external libraries
installed to build and/or use it (see the README), but this release
marks the end of a long road for Ardour, and the start of an even
longer one.

I am off on vacation with my daughter for a few weeks, hiking in the
mountains and canyons of the west. When I return, it will be time to
push Ardour towards its 1.0 release, scheduled for late July/early
August.

--p