Re: [linux-audio-dev] Digital Room Correction (DRC) 2.2.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Digital Room Correction (DRC) 2.2.0
From: Denis Sbragion (d.sbragion_AT_infotecna.it)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 20:07:59 EEST

Hello,

At 11.05 26/06/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>What you want to prevent is misuse of your source code. No free licenses
>can't prevent this, not even the AFPL. As an example, Sigma Designs

yes, it's true, may be "prevent" isn't the right word. Let's say I just
wanted to scare certain people a little, just to help avoiding misuse, and
also give me a chance for a legal action in case of misuse. Thanks for the
link on double licensing. I'll take a look at it ASAP.

Bye,

--
	Denis Sbragion
	InfoTecna