[linux-audio-dev] linuxtag 2003 resume

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] linuxtag 2003 resume
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 17:23:57 EEST

hi everyone !

i'm just sitting in train up the beautiful rhine valley on my trip back
from this year's linuxtag, where we had a joint booth for the alsa
project and the linux audio developers.
it has been great fun, and i think we made some impact :)
the linuxtag page at http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/eventslt2003.php3
has some more information, and will be updated with more photos and
recordings as i get them. if any of the booth participants has something
to add, i'll be glad to include it.

thanks to frank neumann who organized our booth for the third time, and
kudos to the linuxtag organizers and especially martin "joey" schulze
for creating a unique and very inspiring linux event.

i'd also like to thank all the LAD folks who lurked on #lad ready to
answer questions from booth visitors, but due to network failures and an
extremely crowded booth, this did not happen as planned.

we'll be back next year.

regards,

jörn

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)