Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: gQ for Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: gQ for Linux
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 13:59:07 EEST

"Kjetil S. Matheussen" wrote:

> Its better to use the standard libaudiofile (which ao. gnome uses), and
> add the following definitions:
> [snip]

Unfortunately libaudiofile doesn't address the particular problem, and
Michael never ported libaudio. Kjetil, you have considerable experience
porting SGI audio software to Linux: would you be interested in looking
at Dan's code ? I'm sure you could see how to resolve the difficulty
with SoundIn.h (it's written for SGI audio I/O).

Best regards,

== dp