Re: [linux-audio-dev] Should the list be members-only?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Should the list be members-only?
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 17:08:14 EEST

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Paul Winkler wrote:

> Hi folks, your friendly temporary list-admin here.
> (Joern's on vacation and I'm filling in.)

chiming in from my vacation (i'm currently in thorsh"fn, north
iceland wih a friend and she lets me use her machine :)

the only reason lad has been open was to facilitate cross-posting from
alsa-* and kernel lists. since by now pretty much everybody with an
interest in lad affairs is on the list, my vote is to close the list.

paul, thanks for keeping the lists while i'm away !

best,

joern