[linux-audio-dev] M-Audio MobilePre/Sonica/Transit/Ozone testers wanted

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] M-Audio MobilePre/Sonica/Transit/Ozone testers wanted
From: Clemens Ladisch (clemens_AT_ladisch.de)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 12:21:46 EEST

The M-Audio MobilePre/Sonica/Transit/Ozone devices need a firmware
download before they can be used with Linux.

I've released a first beta of the madfu-firmware package which tries
to accomplish this.

Please note that I do not have any of these devices, and that the
loader is not tested at all. That's why I'm searching for volunteers.
:-)

To download the beta, go to
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=87777&release_id=183375

Please send any success/failure reports to
usb-midi-fw-user_AT_lists.sf.net

Regards,
Clemens