[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio MobilePre/Sonica/Transit/Ozone testers wanted

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio MobilePre/Sonica/Transit/Ozone testers wanted
From: Stephen Hassard (steve_AT_hassard.net)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 18:38:26 EEST

Hey Clemens,

I just tried out the madfu loader with my Sonica and ran into a problem.

usbfs is mounted on /proc/bus/usb

lsusb shows:
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0763:2805 Midiman

I tried running:
./madfuload -f ma005101.bin -n -D /proc/bus/usb/002/003
and I get:
downloading block 1 failed - No such file or directory

It's definitely finding /proc/bus/usb/002/003, and if I point to a non-existant file I get:
cannot open /foo - No such file or directory

I get the same error if I point it at a non-existant firmware.

I'm running everything as root, running a 2.6.0-test5 kernel.

Anything else I should try?

Thanks,
Stephen Hassard