Re: [linux-audio-dev] Lots of stuff...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Lots of stuff...
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 20:30:55 EEST

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 05:37:43PM +0100, Rob Taylor wrote:
> > > - FAQs that cover a whole host of apps
> >
> > wikis too
> >

> Hmm, runningn with this point, does anyone have a wiki up that could be used
> for a LAD faq/info repoistory?

I already have a host set up and running a framework in which I can create
a new wiki in seconds. What I need to do is set up a portal in
which LAD people can register and then create new stuff.
That, too, could be done in minutes if I don't care about customizing
the look & feel.

If there's a lot of demand, I could do this sometime next week
(will be away this weekend).

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's NANO CAPTAIN! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)