[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Lemux version 0.1

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Lemux version 0.1
From: Joost Yervante Damad (joost_AT_lumatec.be)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 14:31:42 EEST

What is it?

Lemux is a collection of (GPL) LADSPA instruments based on devices from the
openMSX emulator and other sources (e.g. sidplay2).

It is long from finished, but some instruments are already very usable.

I only tested them with alsamodular, and I'd love to hear from people
who try them with another LADSPA host. Any other feedback is also
highly appreciated.

More info can be found at the website:

http://lumatec.be/joost/lemux/

Greetings, Joost