[linux-audio-dev] Hosting, LAD site, Was: Lots of Stuff

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Hosting, LAD site, Was: Lots of Stuff
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 17:40:14 EEST

the current LAD site (http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad )
(or http://www.linuxaudiodev.org )

runs on a machine with PHP4 and full MySQL support.

Joern N. (the LAD web-"meister") can install any package he likes
(wi-ki etc) he should just contact me if he needs a MySQL DB
so I can setup it within short time.
This allows us to run any content management system we like,
eg phpnuke, postnuke etc.
I think fragmenting the LAD stuff on many sites does not make
sense because it makes it harder to find the information.

Joern (or Paul W) if you need assistance write me to benno AT gardena.net.

cheers,
Benno
http://linuxsampler.sourceforge.net

This mail sent through http://www.gardena.net