Re: [linux-audio-dev] Lots of stuff...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Lots of stuff...
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 16:45:37 EEST

Hallo,
Paul Winkler hat gesagt: // Paul Winkler wrote:

> Sure, go ahead... *if* we later decide they'd be better unified, and *if*
> I've realized my plan by then, we can argue about whose to continue with
> ... and vaporware always loses :-)

I'd love to have a wiki at one of the introduced linuxaudiodev sites,
like djcj or linuxdj.com

Then we also wouldn't need to abuse my footils.org-wiki for organising
the LAD meetings anymore ;)

There already are wikis for Linux audio stuff, like the pawfal wiki,
but the best place would be linuxdj or djcj.

ciao