Re: [linux-audio-dev] Lots of stuff...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Lots of stuff...
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 06:55:14 EEST

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 10:02:23AM +0100, James Shuttleworth wrote:
> Ooops. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.

you didn't!
communicating by email is hard sometimes :-)

> All I meant was, I have space, I just don't want to hand out passwords.
> I didn't mean I was going to try and build some sort of competitor.

And all I meant to say was, my promises should be taken with a grain
of salt until I have actually delivered something.
If you or somebody else has established something before I have,
I won't get in the way.

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's NAYSEER PIDDLE! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)