[linux-audio-dev] Job opening

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Job opening
From: Michael Ost (most_AT_museresearch.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 23:34:36 EEST

My company is looking for a Systems Programmer to (among other things)
maintain our Linux running on an embedded music product. If you/someone
you know are/is interested and live/s in the San Francisco Bay area,
please let me know.

Cheers... mo

PS: I couldn't tell from the list guidelines whether this kind of post
is appropriate. If not, sorry! and please ignore it.