Re: [linux-audio-dev] lowlatency test at linuxdevices

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] lowlatency test at linuxdevices
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 15:23:03 EEST

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 07:23:47AM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
>>Open source is a bit slower to move, but at least it sticks around!
>
>So true. Anyway, at least there will be a patch; the most recent one
>for 2.4.20 just came out.

You mean: http://sourceforge.net/projects/high-res-timers/ ?

I just stumbled on this while searching for "high resolution timers" on
google: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/paradyn/libhrtime/
It seems old though (and probably unmaintained ?), latest patch was for
2.4.0, so I don't know if it is of more interest than the
high-res-timers patches (probably not).

vini