Re: [linux-audio-dev] GMPI?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] GMPI?
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 22:32:31 EEST

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 06:27:45PM +0200, Marco Ballini wrote:
> I'm reading the messages but I can't easely find the final decisions for
> each item of the agenda.
> Maybe I could post my ideas and let the partecipants to the list
> answer if it has been decideded accordingly to them or not?

The summaries usually have a subject that is like "Summary x.y:". Please
don't re-open cans of worms on the GMPI list. If you have specific
questions, ask me, and I'll tell you the current status, if it has been
decided.

Tim

--
Notice that as computers are becoming easier and easier to use,
suddenly there's a big market for "Dummies" books.  Cause and effect,