Re: [linux-audio-dev] GMPI?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] GMPI?
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 23:47:59 EEST

Tim Hockin wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 06:27:45PM +0200, Marco Ballini wrote:
>
>>I'm reading the messages but I can't easely find the final decisions for
>>each item of the agenda.
>>Maybe I could post my ideas and let the partecipants to the list
>>answer if it has been decideded accordingly to them or not?
>

> The summaries usually have a subject that is like "Summary x.y:". Please
> don't re-open cans of worms on the GMPI list. If you have specific
> questions, ask me, and I'll tell you the current status, if it has been
> decided.

i'm going to give a talk at a linux conference in giessen next week. i
haven't followed gmpi - is there a website or a mission statement
somewhere on the web ?
have people agreed on the scope of the project ?

if there's a quick answer i'd welcome it, otherwise i'm going to shut up
and read the fine archive ...

--
Progress (n.):  The process through which the Internet has evolved from
smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)