Re: [linux-audio-dev] JACK tutorial

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] JACK tutorial
From: Mathias Lundgren (mathias_lundgren_AT_bredband.net)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 14:19:48 EEST

Great, great, great! Thanks a lot! IMHO, documentation like this one is
definitely needed and something we're currently lacking. I've only skimmed
it, but I'm going to read it more thoroughly later on, since it's stuff I
need to read up on.

That said, I'm a newbie on the subject, but I guess that makes me part of the
targeted audience for the tutorial. I think you're explaining things very
well. Of course, one can always look through code and find out what is going
on when learning about things like these, but it's much better to also get
the general idea of things before looking through the code. You're explaining
both concepts and give examples, and do both very well. Good job!

/Mathias