Re: [linux-audio-dev] last CFP: LCA2004 audio miniconf

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] last CFP: LCA2004 audio miniconf
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 00:49:27 EET

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 07:42:54PM +1100, Conrad Parker wrote:
> This is the last reminder for anyone interested in presenting at the
> audio mini-conference at Linux.Conf.Au, Monday January 12 2004.
> Submissions are due at the end of this week (Fri 31 Oct), details at:

I am still working on my clearance to attend LCA, but assuming that flies, I
*will* be at the audio mini conf. I don't have a presentation to do, but
I'd love to do a GMPI reqs/spec and plugins in general BoF or get-together
or something.

--
Notice that as computers are becoming easier and easier to use,
suddenly there's a big market for "Dummies" books.  Cause and effect,