Re: [linux-audio-dev] Slashdot: linux-based music =?iso-8859-1?q?keyboard workstation?= released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Slashdot: linux-based music =?iso-8859-1?q?keyboard workstation?= released
From: drclaw_AT_dogsolitude.org
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 19:10:26 EET

> Speaking of which; I'd be really rather interested in a UI like that,
> but as an extra interface for a normal computer based studio. Sort of
> like a DAW terminal with a display and a custom control panel that I
> can put right above my master keyboard, so I don't have to turn
> around to, or reach for the computer all the time.

Well, if you look back at my post a few back about my setup I tossed
together, I haven't gotten around to this yet, but Doepfer also makes
big slider boards and knob boxes and stuff that send midi signals, check
these links out:

http://www.doepfer.de/db.htm
http://www.doepfer.de/pf.htm

Once I run out of possiblities with the builtin knobs / sliders,
footpedal combimations, etc, I was planning on getting some of these to
mount on the frame that my laptop's currently bolted onto.

784 - Michael C. Piantedosi - drclaw_AT_dogsolitude.org