Re: [linux-audio-dev] Slashdot:_linux-based_music_keyboard workstation released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Slashdot:_linux-based_music_keyboard workstation released
From: martin rumori (ptiger_AT_gmx.de)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 18:09:57 EET

Iain Duncan writes:
> The previously mentioned stuff at Ucapps is pretty rad. I'd even say it's
> better than any commercial options. After all, find me a commercial midi box
> with a bootstrap loader that lets me change the firmware over the serial

the stuff there is really great. i build the midibox 16plus two years
ago (when it was state of the art) and organized a workshop at
university for building this thing... it worked even for people being
not experienced with hardware stuff, and the feeling when the "MIDIBOX
boot message" on the LCD display appears for the first time is
incredible...

martin