Re: [linux-audio-dev] Slashdot:_linux-based_music_keyboard workstation released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Slashdot:_linux-based_music_keyboard workstation released
From: Iain Duncan (iainduncan_AT_telus.net)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 04:14:40 EET

The previously mentioned stuff at Ucapps is pretty rad. I'd even say it's
better than any commercial options. After all, find me a commercial midi box
with a bootstrap loader that lets me change the firmware over the serial
port . . . A friend of mine, DJ Lace, ( www.vutag.com has his open source
projects ) who is extremely experienced with pretty much all the controllers
out there built the midi box with the new system on Ucapps and thinks it's
best option period.

Iain