Re: [linux-audio-dev] virtual vocalist - I think we could have something similar without much work...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] virtual vocalist - I think we could have something similar without much work...
From: by way of Juan Linietsky (Juan)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 11:56:28 EET

On Thursday 20 November 2003 01:09, Paul Davis wrote:
> http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2003/Vocaloid.html

You know, FESTIVAL (the popular and quite good opensource speech synthesis
package) has a mode where you can feed it data to sing.
It could probably not be very hard to write a similar GUI where
you edit a pianoroll to make festival sing.

Seems like a very nice small project, anyone willing to take it?

Juan Linietsky