Re: [linux-audio-dev] deconvolver for IR creation anyone?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] deconvolver for IR creation anyone?
From: Uwe Koloska (lad_AT_koloro.de)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 01:28:18 EET

Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2003 22:24 schrieb Uwe Koloska:

> Maybe I am too dumb, but I can't make it work ...

At least for the convolution, I have managed to make it work.

The problem was with the attenuation. The values from Denis were not suited
for my setup. For the impulses I have around, the IR attenuation must be
24 to 32.

The deconvolution works, too. But I don't understand it completely. The IR
seems to start at the end of the file. Especially with the direct
deconvolution of the original IR, the pulse is at the end of the
convolution result ..

I must study the AES paper a bit deeper ;-)

Yours
Uwe

--
mailto:lad_AT_koloro.de