Re: [linux-audio-dev] Project: modular synth editor

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Project: modular synth editor
From: Thomas Webb (magusofthedark_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 20:15:23 EET

> Pardon my ignorance, but do you mean some kind of
> synth editor
> (like for MIDI synths) but for use with software
> applications/
> libraries instead of MIDI? Or do you mean a GUI
> library to be
> used by other applications? Or maybe some kind of
> GUI + scripting
> language, like tcl/tk?
I think they mean a GUI for modular synths like
alsamodular synth where you place down modules and
connect them with cords to make sounds.. like the
modular moogs of yore. Probably more specific/less
generic than tcl/tk; making the assumption that the
program using it works with a module/connections sort
of format.