Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org
From: Tim Goetze (tim_AT_quitte.de)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 18:38:06 EET

Tim Orford wrote:

>On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 02:16:24PM +0000, Director James wrote:
>> > there is an argument that once the project has launched, it is
>> > too late.
>>
>> Or before it has launched, too early? No one is twisting your arm to
>> support the project. [...]
>
>the problem for me is that it purports to represent linux pro audio
>in general, and as someone who sees his career and personal fulfillment
>reliant on this, i feel it is not something that i can completely ignore.

anyone who knows just a bit about GNU/Linux knows there isn't just one
company in charge. those who don't know even that, you can expect
to get the idea as soon as they are browsing the news or applications
sections on linuxaudio, or any linux+audio site for that matter.

please give this guy a break. we've seen nothing yet, let him do as he
wishes. we can flame to our hearts' content once there is some wood
to burn.

tim