Lionstracs. Was: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

Subject: Lionstracs. Was: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org
From: Doug Wellington (ddw_AT_dakotacom.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 04:57:50 EET

Previously:
> Ok, i'll add http://www.lionstracs.com to that list.

Holy CRAP! My local sales guy was at NAMM looking at the Mediastation X-76 for me. Have you seen the price of this thing??? M.S.R.P $12,000.00!!!

For $12k, I can buy a V-Synth, an Edirol DV-7PR, a nice projector (HP VP-6120 anyone?) and a computer AND have money left over!!! (And probably do way more than you can do with the X-76!)

Sigh,
-Doug