Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Lionstracs.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Lionstracs.
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 00:21:37 EET

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 16:04, Doug Wellington wrote:
> old thing...? Heck, no technology is immune to the "obsolesence due
> to latest and greatest" syndrome. Look at my Waldorf Microwave XT...
> Sigh...

        Survey says---bzzzzzzzzzt. It's immune right up until something in the
hardware breaks and there are no replacements. This I know from
experience (spec'ing out systems for a fleet of ships). Or someone
decides that they're not supporting the latest hardware with their old
software leading to my favorite question - "So, how's that USB mouse
working out for you under NT?".

Jan