[linux-audio-dev] job posting

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] job posting
From: Ben (ben_AT_glw.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 16:58:45 EET

GLW (makers of Harrison high-end consoles) is looking for a senior programmer. Here's the "official" post:

Pro Audio company needs senior programmer responsible for system
architecture, development environment, code management and related issues.
Applicant must demonstrate a broad knowledge of programming languages, tools
and multithreading. Linux, BeOS, Windows, Mac OSX, OpenGL, embedded systems,
device drivers and pro audio experience is a plus.

We are looking for a top-notch programmer. I think there are quite a few developers on this list that should be interested in this job. Send resumes to jobs_AT_glw.com.

-Ben Loftis