Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2nd LAD conference

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2nd LAD conference
From: Frank NEUMANN (frank.neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 11:54:43 EET

Hi list,
Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen_AT_chello.se> wrote:

> > In addition to the "Call for Papers" there is also a "Call for Music".
>
> What kind of music: beer, free, dance or film at eleven?

For this, please read http://on1.zkm.de/zkm/stories/storyReader$3685

It's a mixture of 3 styles we're looking for:

a) Stuff that demonstrates technical processes (like e.g. "creating
 strings/lead synths etc. with AMS" - including short explanations of "how
 it was done",
b) "serious" music (which I have problems to define, sorry - I'm no music
   student myself :-),
c) and "Chill-Out" or "Lounge" music at the end of the day, for relaxing after
 a long day of complicated presentations :-)

I hope that explains what we are looking for.

Frank

--
      Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com), VIONA Development Center
            STMicroelectronics, Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe