Re: [linux-audio-dev] TAP plugins (follow-up)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] TAP plugins (follow-up)
From: Jesse Chappell (jesse_AT_essej.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 20:54:40 EET

Tom Szilagyi wrote on Wed, 28-Jan-2004:

> * New plugin TAP Scaling Limiter
> This should be an efficient tool for those who want to
> maximize the loudness of their mixes without audible artifacts,
> but can be used for other things as well

Neat! I notice in the commentary that you haven't found an app
that has working support for the latency output. Ardour *should*
use this correctly, if it isn't for you, please file a bug report
in ardour's mantis page ( http://ardour.sf.net/mantis ) and join
into some discussion about it on ardour-dev.

jlc