Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software with source code?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software with source code?
From: Dave Robillard (drobilla_AT_connect.carleton.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 23:42:51 EET

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 14:53, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have partially lost the track on the latest audio and graphics
> development. Even I'm on 50+ mailing lists, the whole picture is
> blurry.

I like this idea (particularly because accidentally downloading
proprietary garbage won't happen, *ahemRTSynth/digeridooahem*).

One suggestion: I think it'd be useful to list what interfaces the app
supports, I know at least for me if it doesn't use jack it's basically
useless (and I'd rather find this out before downloading the whole
thing!)

Also, have you posted it on the web somewhere? Doesn't do us much good
sitting on your hard drive. ;)

-Dave