Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software with source code?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software with source code?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 22:58:17 EET

Hi Stefan :

  You would let one person's opinion deny the rest of us the pleasure of
your software ? Doesn't really seem fair ...

  Sometimes I think we should rename the list "Developers of Linux sound
and music software that may or may not be free, might or might not
include source code, be licensed under a libre or non-libre license or
maybe not licensed at all"... but the acronym is just too difficult to
pronounce... At least it would have a clarifying effect.

Best regards,

dp